Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST ClICKED LINK: Totally Textured Mini Bean Stitch Beanie on Crochet For You – This fitted beanie pattern is available in Teen and Adult sizes, and is suitable for the whole family – a FREE crochet pattern!
- Random Rounds Crochet Blanket Pattern on Dora Does UK – A stash-busting moss stitch crochet blanket, every iteration of this FREE crochet pattern will be unique!
- Kieran Blanket Crochet Pattern on Divine Debris – Texture rules the day in this lovely and cozy FREE crochet pattern!
- Vintage Lace Pompom Hat on Crochet for You – Yes, she’s designed *another* hat that hit the top list this week! And this one’s FREE too!
- Easy and Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl on Raji’s Craft Hobby – Learn how to crochet a triangle shawl with this simple pattern and photo tutorial – all FREE!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!